10 Things You Didn’t Know About Bette Lee Crosby
1) Bette Lee reads and personally answers every bit of fan mail and every note readers send her.
2) Her neighborhood book club meeting is the one thing Bette Lee will absolutely never miss.
3) A sucker for cuddly white dogs, Bette creates her own calendar using pictures of her Bichon Frise Sugar.
4) She is a bona fide night owl, and you can catch Bette meandering through Facebook, Pinterest and her Twitter feed in the wee small hours of the morning.
5) Bette teaches Sunday School to first grade kids.
6) Being kind is the most important personality trait a person can have, Bette believes.
7) She also thinks after two glasses of wine, everything is funnier.
8) She claims there is considerable truth in Elizabeth Taylor’s words “The problem with people who have no vices is that you can generally be sure they’re going to have some pretty annoying virtues.”
9) Bette’s desk is way too small and always cluttered with notebooks, papers and planners.
10) Before becoming a novelist, Bette lived in shivery cold New Jersey and was co-owner of an advertising agency.
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre – Literary Fiction
Rating – PG13