Jack Canon's American Destiny

Broken Pieces

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Review: Shadow Cay by Leona Bodie

Shadow CayShadow Cay by Leona Bodie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Favourite quote … “People are living longer, plus the incidence of tachycardia and bradycardia is on the rise. What I’m saying is,” he emphasized, “the need is growing for pacemakers to restore normal heart rate and maintain a steady, healthy pace.” It was a bit strange to see how such a vital healthcare option was regarded as an item on the marketplace.

What is the time period in which the book happens? 1999 and mostly set in the Bahamas. This was really fun, I've never been so it was a good bit of armchair travelling.

If you were in a problem situation like one in the book, how would you have acted? I think I would have reacted the same way Madeleine did and teamed up with someone who could get to the bottom of all the strange tragedies.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment