Jack Canon's American Destiny

Broken Pieces

Friday, May 10, 2013

Review: Saving Jackie K by L.D.C. Fitzgerald

Saving Jackie KSaving Jackie K by L.D.C. Fitzgerald
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What were the main themes of the book? Time travel and this was executed very well in most sections. The only thing that irked me about the book was the illogical minute by minute timeline. When you are watching a movie and the scenes move quickly it's fine. But when you reading and playing out the events in your head, the timeline provided is illogical.

Describe 2 different settings or locations. Mrs.Paine in her car, listening to the radio and wondering if Jaqueline Kennedy would be. I think this was a setting that many people can relate to. And later when Mrs.Paine goes after the Russians with J.D. It was a little out there but I enjoyed this scene.

Were you able to connect with the main character and why? Not really, it was hard to read and connect with the characters when the timeline seemed a bit distorted which was a pity because I did like the story and writing.


Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment