Jack Canon's American Destiny

Broken Pieces

Monday, May 6, 2013

Review: The Morph (Gate-Shifters, #1) by J.C. Andrijeski

The Morph (Gate-Shifters, #1)The Morph by J.C. Andrijeski
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

List the characters and describe them. The main characters are Dakota and Nikhil. Of course, as Dakota lands in this strange planet she meets a string of people who are curious about her.

What was the mystery was and how it was solved. I don't think the mystery was solved entirely as the readers uncover the mysteryof this new planet and the morphs.

What problems does one of the characters have, and how does he or she solve it? Dakota needs to get back to Earth and to present time. She does her best to solve this issue but whether she actually succeeds won't be revealed till the next book. I think.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment