Jack Canon's American Destiny

Broken Pieces

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Review: Lessons from the Lemonade Stand: A Common Sense Primer on Investing by James Berman

Lessons from the Lemonade Stand: A Common Sense Primer on InvestingLessons from the Lemonade Stand: A Common Sense Primer on Investing by James Berman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What will be your lasting impression of the subject?
How easy it is to company investing and stock to apples and oranges. This simple easy to approach method explains the complex stock market.

What did you like least?
Did not really have anything to dislike. I would enjoy reading more on the subject if Berman wrote additional books. I felt he explained this better than my economics professor from 40 odd years ago.

Was it a good book?
This was a great book. So helpful with easy to understand language.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment