Jack Canon's American Destiny

Broken Pieces

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Review: Kaleidoscope World by Tomica Scavina

Kaleidoscope WorldKaleidoscope World by Tomica Scavina
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Why would you recommend or not recommend this book? I will definitely recommend this book for the idea and concept alone. It's so original and captivating that you can't help but become engrossed with Dahlia and the old apartment.

How does the setting figure into the book? The old apartment is a central part of Dahlia's character. She cannot live in the present until she has dealt with the ghosts from her past.

What I liked – I liked plot. It's not everyday you read a book like this and it changes from self-discovery to thriller in a way that will have you glued to the book. Really wish the book can be made into a movie or TV series.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment