Jack Canon's American Destiny

Broken Pieces

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Review: Blown Circuit by Lars Guignard

Blown Circuit (Michael Chase, #2)Blown Circuit by Lars Guignard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you were to talk with the author, what would you want to know? What comes next for Mike and the quest to find his father? I feel this question needs to be answered at some point in the series. Almost makes me draw similarities to the American TV series, Chuck.

What other books has this author written? Ghost Leopard

Did this book remind you of anything that has happened to you? Never been through anything like this although I don't think I would want to. All that action would make me dizzy.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment