Jack Canon's American Destiny

Broken Pieces

Sunday, October 13, 2013

#Bargain - Infinity by Sedona Venez @tlclarke_tlc

Infinity by Sedona Venez

Amazon

New Adult Paranormal Romance
The first moment I saw Boulder... his helmet-covered head snapped in my direction and stared.
My eyes greedily took in the hardness of his thighs encased in dark jeans, his kickass motorcycle boots, and leather jacket. I licked my bottom lip, stifling the crazy urge to leap out of the car and climb him like a tree while burying my nose into the crook of his neck like a possessed woman.
I needed to see his face, and as if answering my request, he pulled off his helmet impatiently, and literally, something clicked in my head as his warm apple-green eyes locked onto me and he muttered, "All mine."
Well, that's what I imagined he was saying as his lips moved silently. He could have been whispering, "Stalker girl," but hey, I was willing to stalk him into submission.

**Mature Content Warning** 18+ for language, and adult situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment