Jack Canon's American Destiny

Broken Pieces

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Review: Amidst Traffic by Michel Sauret

Amidst TrafficAmidst Traffic by Michel Sauret
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Favourite scene …. When Thomas wakes up. This maybe a fiction book, but to this reader it proves my belief in God.

Did the book end the way you expected? I was unsure on how the book was end. I did not know what direction the author was taking until the end. Still a little unsure, but in the process of reading the book again.

Which characters do you particularly admire or dislike? Not fond of Victor and Adren. These two were shown more as hitmen. Still trying to figure out how they received their information.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment